As the Coronavirus risk continues, we would like to advise our clients that the Warren House Veterinary Group will remain open at two sites only – Lordswood and High Halstow – therefore you may need to travel to a different location for treatment for your pet.
We ask for your continued help with the prevention and spread of this virus. Therefore, please do not be offended if staff ask you about the health of yourself or your family members when booking in appointments for your pets.
Additionally, we will ask that on arrival at the practice you remain in the carpark rather than waiting in the surgery. Our staff will come to you once we are ready to examine your pet or will give you advice on how to collect items from us at a social distance.
If you are a vulnerable person or at a high risk and are concerned about attending the practice, please speak to a member of the team for further advise.
We ask that you to follow the guidelines below in order to protect yourself and our staff:
- To aid with social distancing we ask that strictly No member of the public enters the practice at any time. If an exception to this rule is made you will be advised appropriately by a member of the team
- We advise a no touch policy between any clients or staff wherever possible
- Please do not be offended if staff are wearing gloves, gowns and masks during your visit
- Payments should be made over the phone via a credit card prior to collecting food or medications or immediately after your consultation appointment
- We can offer telephone consultations at a reduced price when appropriate
- We will risk assess every case and our trained staff will decide if an appointment is necessary or may call you back with further information
- Please do not come to the practice if you, or a family member, are showing symptoms or have visited a country requiring self-isolation. Additionally, if you have a new continuous cough, a high temperature or if you/your family members may have been exposed to the Coronavirusplease do not come to the surgery. If you are unsure then please call us before attending the surgery