Our Walderslade Branch will be temporarily closed until Tuesday 5th May 2021.
Following the Government’s recent guidelines, we can confirm that our practices now offer a full range of services for our patients, whilst still adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, remain available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance until you are contacted by a member of our team. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. Please remain inside the vehicle and call the reception team and await further instruction if you arrive by car
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
When attending an appointment with your pet:
- Be aware that our teams will be in full PPE at all times
- Please phone us from outside the practice to inform us you have arrived
- Once you have checked in, you will be asked to wait in your car for your appointment with a buzzer provided by a member of our reception team. When your vet is ready to see you, the buzzer will sound and we will invite you into the practice for your appointment
- We kindly ask that only one person attends an appointment in our consultation rooms to maintain social distancing. If you have children, we will advise on arrival
- If you see our associates are with another client, please be patient and remain socially distanced.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.