During this period of uncertainty and with many of us self-isolating and in lock-down, some of our clients have been asking questions about COVID-19 in relation to their pet and also how to manage their mental and physical wellbeing. We have pulled together this guide which we hope you’ll find useful.
Keeping your pet happy and healthy
With our movement currently restricted, you may also be wondering how to keep on top of your pet’s usual routine and health needs. Here are a few things to consider that may help to keep your dog or cat happy and healthy during this unsettling time. Click on the links below to find out more.
Our commitment to you
As a group of practices, we are committed to delivering exceptional care to your pets despite these unprecedented times. The health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number one priority. We are taking precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our clients and dedicated staff.
Please ensure you call us or read our latest guidelines in case of an emergency below:-
In line with Government guidelines, our practice is open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services
- Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your understanding. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do get in touch.