We are currently operating with less staff than normal and as a result, will be closed for vet appointments at our High Halstow surgery from the 31st August to the 3rd September inclusive.
If you wish to see a vet, please call your local branch, and they will be able to book an appointment at one of our other branches at Rochester or Lordswood.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
30th August - Closed
31st August - 8am to 6pm
1st September - 8am to 6pm
2nd September - 8am to 6pm
3rd September - 8am to 6pm
4th September - 9am to 12.30pm
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services.
- Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your understanding. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do get in touch.