Planning your pet’s health
At The Warren House Veterinary Group we believe that a proactive, preventative approach to your pet’s healthcare is far better than waiting until your pet is vulnerable, ill or suffering. We want to make responsible pet ownership simple and affordable which is why we have designed the Pet Health Plan Scheme.
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance. Pet Health Plans include all regular things that your pet needs that insurance generally doesn’t cover, like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatment, health checks and advice, all included in your monthly payment plan. At all stages of your pet’s life, Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, flea and worm treatments can be kept up to date, whilst spreading the cost in affordable monthly payments. Plus, regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
We have teamed up with Pet Health Plans from Simply Health, who will collect your monthly Direct Debits on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us to concentrate on looking after your pets.
What’s included in the pet health plan? Where can I save?
- Annual booster vaccination or 2nd part of primary vaccination course with vet consultation
- Year-round flea and worm treatment (Excluding Rabbits)
- Fly strike prevention treatment and internal parasite treatment as appropriate (Only Rabbits)
- 6 monthly Health Check with a vet
- Primary vaccinations with a vet consultation (Puppies and Kittens Only)
- Microchipping (Puppies and Kittens Only)
- 25% OFF Microchipping (Adult Dogs and Cats)
- 10% OFF Routine Neutering
- 10% OFF Non-referral dental procedures
- 10% OFF in-house blood testing
- 10% OFF long-term medication
- 10% OFF all food and accessories bought from the practice
- 10% OFF Pets Passport Scheme
- 10% OFF Kennel Cough vaccination